Tonight was a night of Pinterest successes!!
And then just for funsies, kale chips!! So delicious!
Alright, so my pictures don’t look nearly as nice as the Pinterest ones, but the important part is that they were delicious. Pins verified!
Hummus and Cucumber Tomato Salad Stuffed Pita
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1/2-1/4 teaspoon salt, depending on taste
- 1/8 teaspoon cracked black pepper
- 2 medium roma tomatoes, diced
- 1 cucumber, peeled and diced
- 1/4 cup red onion, thinly sliced
- 4 whole wheat pita pockets
- 1 cup hummus
- In a medium bowl, combine oil, lemon juice, salt, and pepper. Add in tomatoes, cucumber, and red onion; toss to coat.
- Open each pita pocket carefully and spread 1/4 cup hummus in each pocket and stuff in some of the cucumber mixture using a slotted spoon. Serve any remaining cucumber and tomato salad on the side.
Serving size: 2 pita pockets Calories: 476.7 Fat: 20.5 g Saturated fat:3.0 g Carbohydrates: 62.7 g Sugar: 5.5 g Fiber: 14.0 g Protein: 17.7 g Cholesterol: 0.0 mg
Spicy Chinese egg noodles! They are so delicious; I make them almost every day. Super easy recipe for these noodles on my blog.